jeudi 4 février 2010

"Without risk...there is no adventure"

Le film "Steep 2007" est pour moi un superbe film racontant l'histoire du ski extrême.

Quelques citations tirées du film :
" Just the vastness, the enormous variety of terrain. that's what attract me the most. It is trully I think the best skiing zone on the planet, and I can't believe it was only fifteen years ago. Why did not someone find out in the eigties and bring a helicopter up there. It is like there is a goldfield in Alaska that just lay there for hundreds of years but it was not discovered"
"People say, I have no fear. I don't see it that way"
"We were the first, like the pionneer.That first run I took in Alaska was life changing"
"In some way, you are discovering yourself. That 's the magic of the mountain"
"A soon as I got out of jail, I went skiing !!!"

Vous aurez compris... ce film est tourné principalement en Alaska.... VALDEZ

Aucun commentaire: